10X PRO PLUNGE
Just 3 minutes each day gets you faster recovery, a healthier body, and a stronger mind.
The 10X Pro Plunge builds on the world’s first all-in-one, portable cold tub by Edge Theory Labs. It cools or heats the water within 3 hours and our filtration and sanitation keep the water clean and ready for you whenever. Our sturdy inflatable design is built for permanent installation or portability with our 15-minute setup and takedown time so you can take it with you to your next event, race, or adventure and reach optimal health anywhere.
- The 2-step filtration includes a 20-micron filter and ozone sanitation to keep the water clean and sanitary so it’s ready for you to use whenever.
- The XL-size tub allows athletes up to 7 feet to enjoy full immersion comfortably or double up with a friend
- Our 1 horsepower commercial-grade compressor is up to 4x more powerful than other tubs on the market and cools the water down to 37°F or heats it up to 105°F within a few hours.
- The 3,000 liter per hour high-flow water pump fully circulates the water every 10 minutes
- It comes with dual action inflatable pump, an insulated cover with childproof buckles, and a carrying backpack
- The Chiller connects to WiFi and can be controlled by an app on your smartphone. This includes customizable programming that allows the tub to turn on and off at preprogrammed times or change from cold to hot mode so you can take a cold plunge in the morning and a hot tub in the evening!
- The Tub is 63”L x 35.5’’W x 26’’H
- The Chiller is 25.75”L x 13”W x 18.5”H
- What's included: 10X Pro Plunge tub, 10X Pro Plunge bump, double action hand pump, carrying backpack, Insulated cover, hand skimmer net, and initial sanitizer kit.
- There is a 1-year limited liability warranty for personal use and 6-month commercial use.
By looking at 64 biomarkers, our blood test gives you a complete snapshot of your heath. This extensive blood panel allows you to fully understand what needs to be optimized and how to best do it. Unless you specifically request it, your yearly physical doesn’t even include a test that looks into all these biomarkers, but we do.